Thursday, June 24, 2010

a sling and ax.

I'm always keeping an eye out for good gift ideas for the lucky fellow in my life (that's you Ben). Of course these would be too pretty for him, but I wouldn't mind having my own leather sling and camp ax. You know, for when I go chop down wood for our fire that I've never once started.
...........
via Best Made Co.

6 comments:

Maria Rose said...

You really don't see many axes nowadays.

Vanessa said...

Wow. You know you're badass when you carry an ax in a sling. Very nice.

Unknown said...

haha my husband would LOVE THIS! i'm sure it's the one thing he doesn't have...

Hannah Elise said...

Awesome! Yeah, I'm not much of a camp-fire-starter either. But this whole ax getup is so freakin cool that I might just have to try...

Lindsay said...

Oh DEAR. That is serious piece of equipment. Very serious.

Caroline said...

holy yes!