suet cages

A few people have contacted me in regards to the metal cage that has appeared in some of my Etsy photo's. I came across it a few estate sales ago and didn't know what it was but the fact that it looked industrial and was a perfect place for my air plants was all I needed for it to be mine. A few days later I was mowing my mom's lawn and I saw one of these cages hanging in her neighbors tree. It's a suet bird feeder! Although I won't be selling this one, if you want one of your own I would just check your local hardware store (I also saw a bunch online).I'm still deciding on what to do with this one, but I think I might hang it near a window or in the center of our two kitchen windows. TBD............Also-The air plants in the pictures came from this Etsy shop
6 comments:
oh man, I'm so excited I'm posting about this right now! thanks for the info, I knew it looked familiar!!
Oh, that's so funny! It looks very industrial :)
INGENIOUS! I reallllly want to get some air plants, but I'm worried that my cats will mistake them for objects-of-fun & I'll catch them batting air plants around the house.
Air plants are the coolest. I love the look of them scattered around.
you seriously have the best *eye*
What a brilliant way to keep air plants.
Post a Comment