Sunday, June 6, 2010

weekend.

This weekend was spent doing a multitude of thing in a very short amount of time. My (little, innocent??) nephew Chris in now graduated from high school and moving to Duluth (of all places) to attend college. Following in his wise aunts footsteps you see. Most of the weekend was spent with family doing normal Midwesterner types of things: eating meat, talking about the weather, and throwing out the "remember when...?". I'm not gonna lie when sometimes I think I might have been hatched from an egg (but don't we all think our family is a little crazy?) Don't get me wrong, I do love them to death and I am THRILLED my nephew will be living less than a mile away from me.

Beside hanging with the Brunello crowd I: At at Punch Pizza, started this documentary, and ran 11 miles around 3 lakes with Les (Grandma's marathon is only 2 weeks away!)

6 comments:

Holly said...

im sure you are the coolest aunt!!

i melt for kittys in the sun

Lindsay said...

Oh MAN. I LOVE THAT CAT!!!

And, I'm suuuuuper glad that you mentioned the 'Up' documentaries. All of my friends have been raving about them lately, and I keep meaning to add them to my Netflix queue. Done & done.

Megan said...

dude, I can NOT believe you're doing a freakin' marathon in 2 weeks...that blows my mind.

Hello Lindello said...

Megan- I'm only doing the half. Not sure if I'll ever be doing a full. That's hardcore!

Maria Rose said...

Weird families aer the best!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

How neat that your nephew will live so close! My nephews are still quite yound (4 and 7), but I can't stand being 800 miles away from them.

And that cat photo is amazing. Really, such an excellent photo.