Friday, June 4, 2010

happy friday.

paper boat sailing in the scottish seas. found here.
It's a rainy day here but that's ok. i'm sorta in need of a low key day anyway. tomorrow i'm off to the cities for my nephews grad party (i'm so weirded out he's graduating already...). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
................
click click click:
i saw this band last night and THEY WERE SO GOOD. please give them a listen this weekend. (i recommend the Romance of Wolves).
wish I could attend this.
i've been obsessing over batik lately. I found these two numbers on Etsy and love them. someone should buy that green dress.
adore this outfit. those pants are insane!
new (to me) blog love.
might have to try this. found via darling dexter.
Enjoy your Friday!

3 comments:

l said...

I want to go to scotland, it looks so pretty!

boicemail@gmail.com said...

thanks so much for liking and linking my blog!

shirin said...

cool! such peaceful and whimsical photos