pack on my back.
When I go to market a few times a year to buy clothes I am on my feet for up to 11 hours and this usually involves a very large tote that starts to fill up with lookbooks, snacks, paperwork, and my clipboard (total dork. I know). By the end of the day my back is KILLING me and I never want carry a bag ever again. Next month I am going to Project and I'll be damned if I spend another week with a brick slugged over my shoulders. A few weeks ago I began my search for a backpack. I would love a Rachel Comey, but there is no way I could justify spending that much. Thanks to Roberta's post I am the new owner of a Baggu/Shabd backpack! I just got it in the mail today and looooove it.
Before I came across it I was considering this one from Etsy, but I think it's too small for my clipboard :)
aaaaaand...whilst looking for said backpack I came across Chelsea Jade's post about this awesome girls blog: backpack block party!
7 comments:
Oooh...I'm feeling some serious backpack envy!
Oh, I loooove the etsy bag so much.
WHOAH! Those are fantastic! I have not been spending NEARLY enough time on the internet lately, it seems. Thank you for educating me!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/parkst/4811540392/
that backpack is pretty perfect. and project is the best place to show it off!
that's so funny kate! we're on the same wavelength for sure...love what you've posted, and your final pick!
that's my boo al's back pack blog!! she has some rad back-packs, and I've always enjoyed her funny and illustrative comments along with them!
Post a Comment