Wednesday, July 14, 2010

happy friday!

My sister is in town and we have many things planned: A river kayak trip, happy hours, and maybe camping under the stars. I hope you have a great weekend!

................
celestial wonder
another backpack to consider.
wicker folding chair. amazing find.
debbie carlos has some lovely new photos for sale.
i want this.
hey friends. can we do this soon?

xo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you pick the tuesday, and i'll meet you at the pizza farm. hell yeah! (what a fun idea!)

Leslie said...

we're going to the pizza farm on Tuesday! come!

Debbie Carlos said...

Lovely photos! I have always wanted a wall size mural of the cosmos in my apartment.

And I have that backpack, it is my favorite and carry it around everywhere.

Thanks for posting about the prints! Have a great weekend :)

littlebyrd said...

I wish there was a place here called the pizza farm :)
Have a great weekend with your sis!!

Unknown said...

Love these gorgeous celestial images! STUNNING. Love this lovely blog of yours too.