
The 4th was spent trail running, hiding in the basement, and watching the fireworks down at the marina in the sailboat. All in all a great weekend and I even managed to get some shopping in yesterday. I scored some cute stuff at TJ Maxx. Every once in awhile I find some pretty amazing things. Today I came across those pairs of Cynthia Rowley sunglasses. I couldn't decide on which ones so I opted for both (only $12!). You can see them on my sweaty face here. How was your holiday?
4 comments:
Your weekend sounds like it was incredible! I really can't get over how cute those Cynthia Rowley sunglasses are. As soon as Trent and I got home from the lake, we passed out on our couch. Not even the lure of the enormous fireworks show in our local park could get us off that couch, so unfortunately we didn't see any 4th of July explosions.
Those sunglasses are amazing!! If you know the style name, would you mind emailing to me - think I need to hunt those down!
Ohmygosh, KATE! You look ADORABLE in those sunglasses! Seriously!
And, Nona & Sage?!? Like, the CUTEST NAMES EVER!!
you look SO cute in the sunnies! and i like your hairdo too!
Post a Comment