It's hot hot hot here. I can't really complain too much because I spent all day at the beach, but I've been melting in this chair for the last 30 minutes trying to get this post together. I thought I would show you my "wishful thinking 4th outfit". I do own the hat at least. Usually we have a million things planned for this weekend or are out of town, but this year we are staying put and have no real solid 4th plans. If it doesn't thunderstorm we'll probably watch the fireworks on the sailboat which is SUPER cool because they are lunched right above our heads. It's pretty trippy seeing them fall and dissolve above us. The 4th of July also happens to fall on my dads birthday. When he was little my grandparents told him the world was celebrating his birth. I hope you all have a great weekend and happy vacation!
..............
click click click:
"silk, horse hair, uranium glass buttons, glow-in-the-dark thread" ummm coool.
I kind of want to see this.
I'm looking for a good natural or semi-natural deodorant. I just bought this and it's too early to tell if I like it. Do you have any deodorant you love? (I'm also in the process of trying the crystal.)
heck yes megan.
fun. (minus the sprained ankle-sorry!)
I'll have to try these.
HAPPY 4TH!
8 comments:
Sounds like you guys have a fun fourth planned. Happy birthday to your Dad!
And that outfit is beyond cute. Is there a female equivalent to the word "dapper"? The flask is the icing on the cake.
Have a great holiday weekend Kate!
Great outfit combination Kate, love the burgundy/red? pants! Happy 4th of July!
Great outfit! I heard about how hot it's been in Duluth. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's certainly crazy! =) I hope you have a relaxing 4th. Sometimes not having plans is the nicest plan...
I said I wouldn't return this time until it was HOT. Good, I'm on my way home now, knowing that it is! xo
happy fourth of july! watching fireworks on a sailboat sounds lovely.
I love that hat! where is it from? actually I love it all. can it be my wishful thinking outfit too?
thanks for posting my work! xox
Ooooh, GREAT outfit. I loooove that little white crop top.
And, I totally used to be under the impression that fireworks were set off on July 4 to celebrate my birth, too! Up until about the age of 14... Hahaha.
Post a Comment