After 3 years of working for myself, I have decided to accept a full time job offer. It's a company I've always admired. I couldn't be more excited for this new change.
Congratulations to you! That's excellent news! I've been on the job hunt since being laid off in February 2009, so I can truly appreciate the idea of a full time job, a steady paycheck, and a reason to get dressed every morning ;)
I hope you'll let us know more about your new workplace as time goes on. Good luck on Monday!
11 comments:
Oh my God! Congrats, that's beyond exciting!
Hooray! Congrats! :)
Yeah! Congratulations!
Whooooaaaah! CONGRATULATIONS!
That's SO exciting!!!
Where are you working?!? Doing what??
eeep! so exciting! details?
congrats!!!!!
Ooh, congrats! Good excuse for some new wardrobe additions!
What fun! Change is thrilling!
congrats!! i can only imagine how nice the prospct of a steady paycheck must be!!
Congratulations to you! That's excellent news! I've been on the job hunt since being laid off in February 2009, so I can truly appreciate the idea of a full time job, a steady paycheck, and a reason to get dressed every morning ;)
I hope you'll let us know more about your new workplace as time goes on. Good luck on Monday!
xoxo
Congratulations Kate! I'm curious, what is the new job, email me about it! Oh, and can I replace your old job? Haha!
Post a Comment