
Starting Monday I will begin a new chapter in my life working for a company based out of Duluth called Loll. They design and make modern outdoor furniture using 100% recycled materials. They are not only stylish, but they are sustainable which is the original reason I was drawn to the company. Their market is growing and their furniture is now being sold at Design Within Reach and Room&Board stores (among others).This will be a very big change for me since I have been working primarily from home the last 3 years, but it's something I'm excited to be a part of and change is good for me. Plus, I'll be going to work everyday at a pretty amazing office and manufacturing facility. It was designed by David Salmela (His son, Kai, is a good friend of mine) and has won many design awards and is very eco friendly as well. ...................
Many things in my life are going to have to be reworked and changed a bit, but I am still going to keep Hello Victory open. Updates will most likely happen on the weekends instead of the week. Thank you all for your nice comments regarding this change in my life!
...........
Ps. Loll might be in your city! Let me know if you've seen them.
8 comments:
oh my god, that office looks amazing! Congrats, Kate, I hope things go well for you.
WOW! Congratulations! That sounds like a really, really awesome opportunity for you. And it'll be totally fun, right?!?
Thanks guys!
Linds- definitely. I'm looking forward to it!
DUDE, this is soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more abt this cool new gig, and I hope the best for you as you transition in...
congrats again!!! just visited their website, wow, now if only i had a yard!
Excellent! This looks like a fabulous place to work. Congratulations again, and have a great first day on Monday!
congratulations! that's so awesome! :) i'm sure you're going to love it!
How exciting! Big time congrats!
Post a Comment