
I'm off to Vegas until Friday for work. It feels strange that I'll be buying clothes for next spring when fall has yet to arrive. I made the mistake of looking at the weather for the next 10 days there. iiick. Although I didn't pack the exact outfit above, It's pretty darn close. The goal is to wear loose, light, and comfortable clothes as I will be on my feet for 10 + hours/day. I will also be testing out my new Shabd-Baggu backpack. Can't wait.........
See you next week!
5 comments:
Ugh. Not a fan of the three-digit temp. Try to control your urge to slap the folks in Vegas who will tell you "But it's a dry heat!".
oooh. i want to go to the desert so bad.
Have fun and good luck beating the heat!
Dude, have the BEST TIME EVER! And kick that heat's ass. You'll be looking tooootally cute whilst doing it, I'm sure!
Nice backpack! Try to stay cool my dear - keep water on hand at all times. My family in the Fort Worth area says it has been 109 there. The heat is oppressive, it's everywhere, and it seems neverending this summer. I don't remember the last day here that it wasn't between 96-104 degrees and humid. I think it was early June. Bring on autumn.
Have a lovely trip Kate, I can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment