Thursday, September 30, 2010

happy friday.

Is it really Friday already? This week flew by (I don't mind in the slightest). Weekends are like gold to me these days. I have yet to plan my weekend, but I hope it involves some apple beer.
.................
I found some yellow feathers just like these ones while trail running this summer. These brooches from Gabriel Fredericks Cohen and Jolie Mae Signorile are gorgeous, no? Find them here along with some other wonderful things. Via.

3 comments:

shanon said...

Love.
Have a marvelous weekend!

Unknown said...

these are seriously fiece - LUVS!

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~

LAST DAY TO ENTER GIVE-AWAY: ~TiptoeButterfly Give-Away~
PLEASE COME OVER AND JOIN!

Megan said...

I know I'm a little late here, but I was just going through the starred items in my reader that I haven't commented on yet, and wanted to mention that you mentioning apple beer set my appetite for the past wknd...I couldn't get any at the restaurants I was at this past wknd, but I settled for Brooklyn Brewery's Oktoberfest flavor, which tasted nothing like Oktoberfest should have in my mind, which is either like apples or pumpkins...

and your pictures from the wknd are adorable...glad it was a good time : )