I'm so very sorry for your loss, Kate.
*hugs*
I'm so sorry, Kate. I hope you guys are okay.
Awww, Kate. So sorry to hear. Keep you chin up.
so sorry. may good memories fill your hearts.
i am so sorry. i lost a wonderful person this summer and am still healing from it. take time for yourself and grieve.
My heart hurts for you.
so sorry to hear this kate, hope all is okay.
thinking of you kate <3
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm so very sorry for your loss, Kate.
*hugs*
I'm so sorry, Kate. I hope you guys are okay.
Awww, Kate. So sorry to hear. Keep you chin up.
so sorry. may good memories fill your hearts.
i am so sorry. i lost a wonderful person this summer and am still healing from it. take time for yourself and grieve.
My heart hurts for you.
so sorry to hear this kate, hope all is okay.
thinking of you kate <3
Post a Comment