Monday, October 18, 2010

an exhange.

remember when i blogged about this lovely trade i did with kathryn from vamoose? Well she just posted about what i sent her. she took such beautiful photos i couldn't resist sharing.

one of my favorite things i sent her was a long vintage dress. it had the BEST print and color. once i saw it i new i would have to get and put it in her package.

check her blog to see what else i sent. and if you haven't seen her shop yet you're in for a big surprise.
.................

9 comments:

Megan said...

NO WONDER you scored so many beautiful necklaces! the swag you sent her way is beautiful! I love those photos...

thevamoose said...

Glad you like the photos Kate! The dress is so so amazing, I'm definitely going to have to take a better photo at some point :)

anabela / fieldguided said...

I saw these photos on her blog yesterday -- and HOLY. Such beautiful things captured so beautiful. Swap match made in heaven.

Jennifer said...

What an incredible collection of treats you sent her! They seem perfect for Kathryn. Your Vamoose jewelry must be fabulous too! I hope that one day I'll get to do an exchange with someone as creative as the two of you :)

k said...

wow, thatlooks beautiful!

Eunice said...

That is such a wonderful dress Kate!!! Those are all lovely things, I wish I could have a vintage exchange too if I even had time to scour all the thrift shops and good estate sales around Boston.

samantha ramage said...

i just saw the post on the vamoose about what you sent her! sounds like such a fun penpal system! what a gorgeous little collection you sent!

xo
sami

Chelsea said...

gasp! what beautiful items. you have such a great eye! :) i hope you're doing well!

Among the Willows said...

Your blog is so chic I just LOVE it! I just came across it so you can bet on me following!

<3 Meg
http://aamongthewillows.blogspot.com/