Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gift Guide for Him


........................
Round 2 of my gift guide. This one is for the fine fellows in your life. I love Christmas shopping for Ben. I already have most of his gifts in fact, but I still like looking for ideas. On a personal note he has the shaving oil and loves it. I also have some Happy Socks and they are the best. Truly wonderful if you're into socks. Click on the pictures to get full descriptions and links and if you missed my Gift Guide for Her check it out here!
.............
update: sorry this was suppose to be posted yesterday, but I got a little busy...

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ooh, the shaving oil looks intriguing! Where do I find that?

l said...

Ooh, nice list! I was pulling my hair out shopping for my brother earlier, wish i'd saw this entry sooner haha!