It has begun
Ben and I started decorating the house last night. We have yet to get a tree, but that will hopefully happen this weekend. For now we have this little guy I found for $10 at a thrift store. It's almost better than the the real thing........
10 comments:
Awwwww. PINK. I love it.
PS. Have I mentioned how GOOD your blog is looking lately?!? It's great.
I have a tiny tiny tree too lol. They're cute though :] I can't wait until next year, I plan on going all out for Christmas!
I love the tiny deer hanging out with it. Too sweet. =)
I never get a tree because I always leave in mid-December to go back to the States. But lately these little trees have been catching my eye. Time to give in, I think.
Oh goodness! I love the tree. I also never thought to look for one in a thrift store.
this is too cute.
christmas in 90 degree weather is just not the same.
plus i miss all the silly christmas songs on the radio.
I would say it IS better than the real thing!
PS. Trust you to have a have a thrifted tree ;)
I always such atrocious shock from friends who wonder why I don't pick up a real Christmas tree. I guess I just grew up in an area were none of the real trees grew for picking. So plastic ones were the alternative. I don't know what real christmas trees smell like, but I'm glad I don't have to clean up after all of that pine. :)
Cute tree!
Patricia Ann
www.theshapesofthings.com
aw i remember when you snagged that! such a killer score
i love it! so cute!
Post a Comment