Sunday, December 19, 2010

weekend edition.

aaahh. so many good things this weekend!


Lets just say the start of the weekend was drastically different than the ending. It started out with family Christmas hosted by my brother, Ryan. My dad (in purple cast-for the vikings, he says. duh) made his famous lasagna as he does every year and I finally got a chance to see my grandparents whom I haven't seen in months.


Saturday was a whole different ballgame. We went to see I Do Believe (Ben and I bought the "Last Time") and then made our way to the Red Stag for Haley Bonar and a dance partay.
............
Oh yeah, and Christmas is 5 days away. what the what?

1 comment:

stephanie renee said...

so i was catching up on your blog and i totally smiled when i saw peter in this post. i have wondered if we would know any of the same people in minneapolis. happy new year!