Wednesday, January 12, 2011

girl time.

Between Molly's visit two weekends ago and Kelly and Leslie staying with me this last weekend, I have been getting some SERIOUS girl time in. I feel so lucky since they live 3 hours away, or in Molly's case- a world away. We spent all weekend dining at our favorite restaurants, dancing till bar close, and sitting on my couch all of Sunday eating potato chips and watching Poison Ivy. Ohh yeah....

7 comments:

sarah! said...

i must know what kind of lipstick you are wearing! it looks like the perfect shade!

sarah! said...

i must know what kind of lipstick you are wearing! it looks like the perfect shade!

Tiffany said...

funny! the past two weeks have been busy for us as well with two of my gal pals visiting from out of town! it's so nice though, we don't see each other often enough.

and no one can fault sitting on a couch all sunday with some potatoe chips!!!

Julia said...

You girls know how you do it up! Bravo!

Hello Lindello said...

Hi Sarah!

Thank you! You know, it's actually just from wallgreens- It's Revlon 16 hour colorstay, but the name of the color rubbed off and I can't remember it! It's pretty red. If you're on the hunt for a matte red, I would check out MAC's viva glam. It's so pretty on!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Fab pictures! I think I spent this exact same day with my best friend (though way back in the 90's): "sitting on my couch all of Sunday eating potato chips and watching Poison Ivy". That same best friend now lives 7 hours away, and I miss her dearly. Anything we did together was fun.

Lindsay said...

Awwww! You guys look like you're having FUN. And, I love your shirt!