Not too much is new around here. January has brought some nice snow to Duluth so I am hoping to do some cc skiing this afternoon and maybe catch a movie tonight. 2 weekends ago I went on a little roadtrip to Houghton, Michigan with some friends. I have lots of pictures to share, but memory card is acting funny and I can't get the pictures unto my computer. Grrr...I am working on it.
.....................
The NY Times came out with this article today about our brewpubs. Pretty exciting stuff! Beer is a big thing around these parts. A few college buddies are in the article as well the Brewhouse where I happened to be just last night (which also explains why my head is pounding).
.....................
I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back to more blogging hopefully Monday! Oh- and that's Argos napping on our bed a few weekends ago. He's a big into sleeping.
4 comments:
What a terrible trick! When I saw the headline "missing" over a picture of Argos I got so worried!
My brain is mush from the week. I didn't even THINK about that. Sorry to scare you Shana...
Oh DEAR. Your dog is Cuuu-uuuute!
Was there a bunch of snow in Michigan when you went? That area is pretty pretty pretty!
your dog is precious!
i feel like there is enough snow in il to do cross country skiing with the blizzard that came this week, but i've never done it before so i have no idea really where to begin! it sounds fun though.
take it easy for the rest of the weekend! :)
Post a Comment