Monday, March 7, 2011

blue jeans.



Exactly what I have been looking for (doesn't ship till July?!).
Probably worth the wait though.
Can anyone tell me how Madewell jeans fit? I have never purchased a pair from them.

8 comments:

Kate said...

I was just eying these in their store today but didn't try them on as I don't have the dough right now. So perfect.

Luke Kavajecz said...

I can't tell you how the jeans fit, but I can tell you yes, we did get another dog. She's 6 years old already so it's not too crazy around the house. She's SUPER mellow compared to Mesa. Did you see Black Swan yet? I liked it.

Lexie said...

those jeans look *perfect*. i think gap has a good pair of sailor jeans, too. there is no madewell for miles for me to even try a pair on .. :(

fashion urbia said...

No experience with madewell but they are great jeans. Do not know if I could hold out until July for them though

Jennifer said...

Could they be trying to be European, meaning the 7th day of April?

Anonymous said...

i own these jeans actually... they are AMAZING. I especially love them because they come in longer inseams (i'm a 34) these jeans are perfect. i'm a longtime madewell fan.

Julia said...

God, I just LOVE those!

Afton said...

I bought these right when they went up on the site. I LOVE THEM. Perfect for spring...lightweight, nice wash, great fit. I am usually a 25 or 26 in denim, and the 26 from madewell works great for me. Slightly roomy so they have that casual "not trying to hard" feel. Worth it!