Better late than never, right? Last weekend I made it down to the cities in celebration of Kelly's birthday. I got there early so we could get our hair done at Denny Kemp. Kelly chopped off 5 inches and ended up with the cutest cut. Then we met up with friends for dinner at Barrio followed by drinks and karaoke at the Uptown VFW. Kelly was animal/house sitting so I got to stay with her at the house and hangout with 1 cat, 3 dogs, fish, a bird, and 2 turtles. So fun.
.......
Have a nice weekend! I am finally going to see Black Swan.
1 comment:
You should write about Black Swan after you see it. I read a Slate review of it right after it came out that made me not want to see it, so I'd love to know if it's worth the time. ;)
Post a Comment