Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CV clutch and sale sale sale



Thanks to Molly (who apparently still knows what's up even if she still is on the bottom of the world) told me about Pretty Mommy's sale. 25% off all orders over $150. Maybe now it's time to finally get that CV clutch (orange or red)? Plus check out Dream Collectives brass cuff. A good compromise for this gem I posted a few weeks back.
.................
On another shopping note - I bit the bullet and bought 2 things I had been eyeing for a while . These Rachel Comey clogs on super sale and this Steven Alan dress. EPIC FAIL. I rolled my ankle 3 times in less than a minute of wearing the shoes and the dress did not do wonders for my figure. Such is life. My bank account just did a fist pump.

3 comments:

Lexie said...

I think you'll get used to the clogs with a few more wears! Don't let the bank account pump too high just yet.

I love that brass cuff. I have been so drawn to brass anything though lately.

Eunice said...

Oh noes! Be careful. I was eying those clogs but 4 inches are just too high regardless if there's a generous platform. You could still return, at least the dress??

Anywho, I'm happy I'm semi-back in the blogosphere!! :))

stephanie renee said...

thanks for the tip, i have been so in love with those clutches!