Monday, March 28, 2011

four eyed felines


For all you cat lovahs out there.

Deb pointed out Casey Wedlon's four eyed felines and they're making me smile (and dizzy).

Prints are available here.

8 comments:

♡Shayla♡ said...

LOVE!

SJ said...

they are really hard to look at! and yet they're just so awesome!

Maria Rose said...

My eyes water when I look at those. Weird!

Tiffany said...

ah! creepy!!

Megan said...

now shame on me, I wanted to comment on this post after I read this entry in my reader and went to Lindsay's blog b/c I just assumed she was the one who found it...BRAVO, Kate! what an awesome find! b/c I'm totally buying this and putting it above my toilet.

Lindsay said...

HOLY SHIIIIT!!

Megan, THANK YOU for commenting about this on my blog. I'm on vacation right now and totally not checking the internet. Woweeee. Had you not mistakenly assumed that I'd be the Crazy Cat Gal to post this, I wouldn't have seen these for AT LEAST another week. Holy. Holy. Holy.

Pistachio said...

OMG, those are so great. Just so you know those were the exact words that came out of my mouth when I hit upon your post. :)

Love the blog. Glad I found it.
Cheers!!

caroline said...

also makes me smile and dizzy. but I can't stop staring. that middle himalayan kitten with the orange background is the loveliest of them all since he looks like my old cat when he was a kitty.