I finally traded in my ancient blackberry for a new iphone. Not that I need any more distractions in my life, but you can now find me on Instagram under the username Mossybones. I only have 2 pictures so far, but I promise I will have a lot more coming. Plus, I would love to connect with readers who are already on it.
.................
Ben and I found out if our little babe is a boy or girl yesterday. Needless to say we were pretty much a bucket of tears and are so excited to share the news! This weekend we are having "sex revealing party" and ordered a white cake that will either have a blue or pink center to share with all our friends. Do not fret dear readers. You will learn soon enough!
(photo taken after our afternoon nap yesterday)
2 comments:
Hey Kate, stoked for your party! I'm on instagram too @Lukekavajecz
aww! so excited to hear whether you're having a girl or a boy!
Post a Comment