Saturday, January 7, 2012

Living Room


I have the nesting bug big time. I just spent 3 hours cleaning out my kitchen. I never really thought I had THAT much stuff, but we will be bringing about 4 large and very heavy boxes to Goodwill this weekend. I must say it feel good!
.................
Our living room is undergoing a transformation. We got rid of our couch a few months ago and it's created a monster in me. I now want to re-do everything. I just placed an order with Room&Board for their Jasper couch in cement and I am hoping to purchase most of the items above to complete the room by March. In the meantime, we will be starting on the nursery next month along with getting our basement completed which is where our TV room is moving. So many things so little time!

2 comments:

jenny gordy said...

Whoah, crazy! That's almost exactly what my living room inspiration page looks like--same couch, rug, coffee table and lamp. Literally. Even went to Room and Board to try out the Japsper in person. Trying to start over from scratch is hard but fun. Can't wait to see how yours turns out! : )

Hello Lindello said...

No way Jenny! That is crazy. Did you get the table? I am so bummed because it's no longer available and I cannot find anything else like it.

I bought the rug and couch. The rug is better than I imagined and the couch should be, but won't be arriving till March! Can't wait to see what you come up with too!