Friday, February 17, 2012

What a Prego Wears: To An Interview


25 Weeks! 
Dress: Rachel Comey
Tights: Target
Belt: AE

 This weeks "What a Prego Wears" series was suppose to show some new tunics (and my ever growing belly) I purchased recently, but I've been way too sick to get it together. My whole office is suffering from a head cold/flu bug going around and it's forced me in bed half of the week. I decided I would post an outfit I put together a couple weeks ago. I have the only position at my work and thanks to my ultra understanding boss I haven't decided if I am coming back once the babe comes. Regardless, we need to find someone to take my place when I am gone so I am conducting interviews* next week to find my replacement. Truly bittersweet. 

This Rachel Comey dress is something I bought a few seasons back and I bought it thinking it would make a great maternity dress down the road. It has a nice trapeze shape without the belt which I might end up doing next week since I am little bigger in the belly now.

**Ironically I wore this dress when I was being the one interviewed for this job!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You look so great! :) Congratulations again! How exciting!

Sarge in Charge said...

Prego looks great! And I just CAN'T with that hair... so so cute.

Lexie said...

your hair! soooo cute! is it growing thicker/faster?