Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a Prego Wears: To work when feeling lazy!






27 Weeks.
Leggings: Target
Boots: Steven
Black Tunic: Uzi
Woven Tunic:  Tiendo Ho  
Necklace: Alyson Fox

First let me have my pity party.

Last week I was super sick in bed for days. This last weekend I started having Braxton Hicks contractions so often I could barely walk (everything looks fine, just need to take it easy), and last night I fell down our back cement stairs after failing to notice the glaring ice sheets covering them (I was checked out and I’m fine, just got a black & blue lower back and a serious grudge). I’m feeling rather annoyed with my body right now. Tantrum done.

I did manage to take some photos of the new tunics I keep mentioning. Granted, they aren’t the greatest pics since I was still recovering from a head cold and my contractions were pestering me. Plus blogger is acting up and won't let me center this last photo. Anyway.

This is my standard wardrobe for work when I am feeling too exhausted to think about getting dressed. The tunics provide great belly coverage and I bought them knowing I will wear them post pregnancy. The leggings, well, they’re just comfortable! The boots are something I am beginning to resent (longing for the days when I can wear flats & sandals again!), but since it’s still winter here I don’t have many options that seem practical.  The Uzi tunic came straight from the source ( a more affordable option Joyce pointed out), and the Tiendo Ho Tunic was happily discovered in The Supply Room shop which I never heard of until I discovered their instagram. I LOVE the hand on this fabric. It’s so nice and the texture makes it worth its price. I am really tempted to buy this number too. The necklace was an anniversary gift from Ben and is probably my favorite piece of jewelry.

Cannot wait for this weekend!

7 comments:

joyce said...

You have the BEST hair. The ombre looks amazing.

Jennifer said...

I'd never heard of Tienda Ho before, but now I am lusting after the Taznakte top. Simple construction, but such a nice form. (PS: You look wonderful; glad you're okay after the rough week you've had!)

Holly said...

so sorry you took a spill! how scary. so thankful you are fine.

the supply room has some pretty cute things! im thinking spring tops, now.

stephanie renee said...

what a crazy week, hope you are feeling better. love both of these tops! Sad I missed out on the first one before it sold out.

joyce said...

falling down can be so scary. i hate it when things get icy out. glad you're feeling better!

another feather said...

hope the coming week is better! love both of these tunics!

Christie said...

I love that Tienda Ho top!