Friday, March 16, 2012
What A Prego Wears: On weekends with no plans.
29 weeks (maybe further along according to my midwife)!
Jeans: Gap Maternity
Shirt: AG
Shoes: Toms
Watch: Nixon
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
I don't think I realized how big I was until I saw these photos. My facial expression in the second photo pretty much sums it up - my big belly has arrived. I must say my body has changed rapidly from 27-29 weeks. So much for the "you look so tiny for a pregnant women" phase. That has passed my friends. I am now feeling very uncomfortable moving about and I know I shouldn't, but I'll say it, I feel fat. My body has never been this big, so it's been an adjustment. I went to our local running store the other day and it was a serious pain. I found myself worn out just from trying to bend over and tie shoes to my feet. I am also having some not so fun pelvic pain which has also given me "The Waddle" which is a real treat let me tell you. I cannot imagine how the next 10 weeks will feel.
Like most of the US, Duluth is experiencing abnormally high temps for this month. Besides working on the house (I took these photos in our newly painted nursery btw), I plan on getting out for some long walks on the boardwalk and perhaps making this delicious meal. A weekend with no plans is sometimes the best plan, right? I hope you all enjoy your weekend! xx
Labels:
what a prego wears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
from the front you don't look pregnant at all!
Post a Comment