Wednesday, March 14, 2012

black crane




After seeing Jenny's new Black Crane clothes on Instagram, I knew I had to have some for myself. Can you say summer staple?! I just got mine and LOVE each piece. Everything is so soft and easy. I am hoping to get a few more bright colored pieces to complete my summer wish list. Now I just need some leather sandals...

5 comments:

Lexie said...

those look like saltwalter sandals? have you had a pair of those?

LN said...

I'm also a fan of black crane - momo's fabric is so soft and I love the simple designs. Which pieces did you get? Would love to see pics of you in them. :)

Hello Lindello said...

Lexie - I'm not sure but they are cute! I have to yet to get a pair.

LN - Thanks! Her stuff is amazing, right? I bought these three dresses, but the first one I got in the smoke color. The supply shop is also selling her pieces and I might have to scoop up the blue tank dress as well. LOVE that color.

Mercie said...

Wow, I bought the last two plus another dress, too!Her designs are beautiful.

Jocy said...

I am obsessed with the long dress in smoke.