Friday, April 13, 2012

What a Prego Wears: To Her Husbands Birthday Lunch


Weeks: 33!
Dress: Vintage (from my mother's closet)
Shirt: Velvet
Shoes (cannot be seen- apologies, but so CUTE with this): Rachel Comey Sing Sing Wedges.

Ben turned 31 today! As we speak he is getting a massage then I am taking him to one of our favorite restaurants for lunch. It's amazing how time flies. We met when I was just 11 years old and he was 14!! wtf. So weird to think of us at that age. Of course we didn't start dating till years later, but still. I was 11 years old and in love with JTT and Jonathan Brandis (RIP). I digress...

After seeing Michelle's post* (have you joined yet? Android users now can!) a lovely image of herself on Instagram wearing a button up shirt with a blue dress I remembered finding  a royal blue cotton dress in my closet a couple years ago. Sure enough, I found it hanging in the back of my closet waiting to see the light of day. I grabbed my overpriced, but lovely Velvet denim button up and viola. Instant prego wear. I tried taking proper head to pics of myself for this one, but the light was terrible and Ben was too busy working on the house so I opted to just stand in front of the mirror. Sorry guys. Best I can do sometimes!

* you guys. Michelle is having a serious sale right now. 30% off ALL clothing! If this was more nurse friendly (and I didn't need to buy cloth diapers) I would be tempted to get this dress. In love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Brandis was my big time crush growing up. I also had the hots for Keanu Reeves. Still do.

Jocy said...

The Sing Sing wedges are still one of my favorites wedges.