Despite a belly that is starting to look like a torpedo, I am still having trouble wrapping the idea around my brain that our family will be growing soon (another HUMAN being no less). It's just been us three the last 10 or so years. I know this will be a drastic to change, but I am SO excited to meet our little girl. I am dying to see what she looks like and how her temperament will be. I am 36 weeks, but feel like she is not coming anytime soon. That's OK though. I am trying to take this time to finish loose ends, but most of all just enjoy my time with Ben as much as possible. My biggest fear, and a main reason we waited to start a family till now, was because Ben and I have such a good/loving relationship. I was always afraid a child would change this. I still have this fear in the back of my mind, but if anything, this pregnancy has brought us even closer than what I could have imagined. I am one lucky lady. I know there will be bumps ahead and probably a steep learning curve, but we got the tools to make it work.
...........
5 comments:
this is a very sweet and honest entry, and as a teacher, i wish there were more sets of loving and devoted and careful parents out there!
Who exactly took this picture?
moi!
It looks like someone else is in the car with you! I joined instagram so I can see all your cute baby photos. Wish we could be there to celebrate! We are thinking of you and Ben both.
Thanks Shana! We wish you could be here too!!!
Post a Comment