Monday, May 7, 2012

a baby brunch











Sunday marked my 37th week (officially full term!) and what better way to celebrate than with a bunch of my closest and dearest friends. I met all these ladies (+ Steve) while working at the New Scenic Cafe (if those walls could talk!) in college, and we have been best buds ever since. They threw me the most beautiful brunch with the most AMAZING made from scratch everything-you-could-want-treats. In addition, the little one was spoiled with the greatest gifts which I cannot wait to share with you. They are already in the nursery which is about complete and I should be posting on that soon so stay tuned! I am still feeling so much love from Sunday and feel so blessed my little bean will have so many beautiful aunties (and uncle - Steve). xxxx

3 comments:

Jocy said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that I am the odd one out. I was the only one present who did not work at the Scenic. I guess that means I am the only non former server too.

another feather said...

looks like so much fun! what wonderful friends you have, glad to see they are taking care of you!