Tuesday, May 22, 2012

home. it's where i want be

Now that I am in full force nesting mode I have been daydreaming about more house projects and future living quarters (i'm talking 10 years from now. we are not planning to move anytime soon). I have been pinning my desires and ideas and thought I should share a few concepts that I have been loving:

Marble Tulip tables. I love how simple this looks. Actually I love everything in this photo.  Via

Marble! I love how easy it is to clean and how it mixes well with wood to combine a rustic feel.  Via

Simple organization. I love these nails from The Winsome Brave.

Large photographs. I tend to get sick of things easily, but feel like these large prints would never get old.
I LOVE the one I just got for the nursery. Here is another one that's pretty rad too. 

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

LOVELY! I am nesting seriously too. I am actually taking a break while paint is drying on a cabinet. Last night we scored a vintage tulip (Knoll knockoff) table and four chairs from an estate sale!

BrigittaR said...

Kate! I bet you're excited!! Keep us posted. B