Ben & I had to pick his brother Danny up at the airport yesterday. His brother just got back from spending six weeks in Kenya volunteering! We decided to make a day out of it and go to the Art Institute and the Walker museum. I was so excited, but BOTH we're closed Mondays. Boo. We ended up going to Ikea where I ate my first Crayfish. YES. Crayfish. Apparently you can eat them by the pounds there....Kinda gross to eat seafood at an Ikea store but it was actually quite tasty. We had another hour to kill afterwards so we went to the Mall of America and went on a SCARY ride. I wouldn't think rides at a mall would be so scary, but it was. I can't remember what it was called, but I was screaming with my eyes closed the whole time. You spun around while your legs dangled in the air while shooting up into the sky.....Yeah, I'd do it again.....
AND WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED ON THE BACHELOR SHOW LAST NIGHT?
I was appalled at Jason, and think that show is so setup. What a crock.
3 comments:
hey, come to my cabin and you can catch more crayfish than you could eat in your lifetime. i like the tasty little critters but i only wish there was more meat per crayfish...
Crayfish? Like you put in gumbo?
yup....strange huh?
Post a Comment