aw looks like it was a fun night.:)that blurry picture looks like the short guy from One and a half man, was he in duluth?hehe
haha thats so funny. unfortunately, its just our goofy friend Hung. he should be an actor though...
I love the action shot. It really does him good. what an amazing man. love love.missing you and can't wait to catch up. give ben a big birthday hug for me :). I will eat a pink macaroon for him.!!!!
What a great time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
aw looks like it was a fun night.
:)
that blurry picture looks like the short guy from One and a half man, was he in duluth?
hehe
haha thats so funny. unfortunately, its just our goofy friend Hung. he should be an actor though...
I love the action shot. It really does him good. what an amazing man. love love.
missing you and can't wait to catch up. give ben a big birthday hug for me :). I will eat a pink macaroon for him.
!!!!
What a great time!
Post a Comment