Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recent Etsy Purchases

Its that time again...I am constantly tempted by beautiful things on Etsy. The last few weeks I couldn't resist: {This gorgeous chain necklace from Eighty8clothing. I've been looking for a perfect necklace to wear with a basic T. Can't wait get it! She has loads of great stuff so be sure to check out her shop}
{ I'm a sucker for all things French. "I'll be there for you always. And I'll get you drunk when you're sad." Find more shirts here. They have men sizes too! I think a guy would be pretty darn cute in one }
{ I've also been looking for a flashy ring to wear with jeans and tank. This one from FancifulForm makes me feel a girly and ready for summer}

Its a humid day in Duluth this afternoon. I'm off to take photo's and mow the lawn....I LOVE MOWING THE LAWN! Instant gratification plus good smells. Have a good day xoxo
ps. If you didn't catch it over at Hello Victory. I sold some vintage window squeegees that will be making an appearance on HBO's Mad Men!

11 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

OH, I love the picture of you in the T...at least I think it's you!! TOo cute..off to check your Hello Victory blog...that is just way too neat ☺

Tiffany said...

that necklace is so neat. i'm so into different chains in one necklace now!

Holly said...

omg are you serious???? that is sooo cool!! love that HBO is checking etsy

sarah! said...

thank you for linking to my shop! so nice of you. I sent out the package today so you should get the necklace soon :)

craig hunter said...

Thanks for featuring my t-shirt. =)

lauren said...

excellent! i request you always post your etsy buys on your blog, i wish everyone did, i love to see what people find! great necklace!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Hey there lady...I see I made a mistake after checking out the shirt...love it and now I'll await a pic of you wearing it!

I just passed on a bloggie award to you...love to see your answers!

blue moss said...

Love the necklace and I love all things french too. J crew puts one thing france on a t and I have to buy it...totally have my number

~ ennui ~ said...

Love your purchases and finds.....I'm crazy about Mad Men and I will be looking for those squeegees! How cool is that! ? !

kadler said...

That necklace is gorgeous. I can't find the link though (am I nuts?). Do you have it??

Hello Lindello said...

sorry! your not nuts. i just added it if you click the name otherwise its:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6609782&ga_search_query=eighty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames