Friday, June 26, 2009

The Great Last Shindig

Eeep! I'm so excited. A Cup of Jo just posted about my friend Leslie's Great Gatsby themed party. I just wrote about this the other day over at Hello Victory. Read the full story and see more pictures here. I was suppose to be at this party, but couldn't make because Grandma's Marathon. It looked like so. much. fun. Congrats Les!!! xoxoxo

I'm off to the Minneapolis for the weekend. Its my grandpa's birthday/family reunion on Sunday. Do you have any fun plans?

4 comments:

me melodia said...

That's so great!
Get ready for like 4841sd56168ew43 hits this weekend. You have very creative friends!

have a great weekend with Gramps.<3

~ ennui ~ said...

That party looks amazing....

On the boat most of the weekend and off to a Grad. party this afternoon. Happy birthday grandpa ♥

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Talk about a fun party and what a boon to have A Cup of Jo post about it! Have fun in Mpls...family and celebrations! Sounds like a good 4th of July to me!

kadler said...

I saw this! So awesome. You have some very creative friends.