Wednesday, July 15, 2009

say goodbye to cousin it

Well folks,
Its time. I'm chopping my locks off in a half hour!
I can no longer do it (no pun intended).
Sorry husband, but my thick long hair weighs about 15 pounds on my little head
and I am beginning to feel like cousin It.
I'm going for a bit of an Alexa Chung cut thats a little longer.
My hair is so thick so we'll see...
Stay Tuned...

7 comments:

Holly said...

i cant wait!!!!

chloejessica said...

I just cut my hair the shortest its ever been and I love it! Its so easy. :)

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see it!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the result!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Post pics asap..It will be fabulous! You'll feel 10 years younger!

Anonymous said...

The anticipation is killing me Kate!

Maria Rose said...

Good luck! I have been toying with the idea of a massive hair cut as well. I can't wait to see the finished result.