No way - it's ceramic!? Too cool. I think you should hang it above the toilet. Just make sure it's securely fastened to the wall 'cause that would hurt if it fell on one's head. That is a super-col Etsy shop!
that is awesome! love it!
That's so neat! I vote for... kitchen?
Pretty cool...I'm not for the real dead animal heads either but like the rustic look!
I am dying! there are no words for how much I want this! xo t
This guy is badass! Can't wait to see where you place him.Great eye lindello! ;)
That is amazing! Love it. Though it is weirdly scary at the same time, like something you;d see after taking the wrong turn in a horror movie...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
No way - it's ceramic!? Too cool. I think you should hang it above the toilet. Just make sure it's securely fastened to the wall 'cause that would hurt if it fell on one's head. That is a super-col Etsy shop!
that is awesome! love it!
That's so neat! I vote for... kitchen?
Pretty cool...I'm not for the real dead animal heads either but like the rustic look!
I am dying! there are no words for how much I want this! xo t
This guy is badass! Can't wait to see where you place him.
Great eye lindello! ;)
That is amazing! Love it.
Though it is weirdly scary at the same time, like something you;d see after taking the wrong turn in a horror movie...
Post a Comment