The fall weather is definitely here. I find myself with ice cold toes scurrying around the house grabbing the first warm things I see to throw on. I look like a gypsy with what I have on right now. Striped cardigan, pink hat, blue pants.....looks like I got dressed in the dark, but that OK since I'm not going anywhere until tonight. I had a great weekend. I hungout with good friends for the entire 3 days. Leslie came up from the cities and we spent all day Sunday doing fun things. Hiking the Sucker River (Argos loved this), lunch at the Scenic Cafe, attending a fall party at a friends house, and ending the night watching Valentino: The Last Emperor. I even managed to get a 9 mile run in Saturday! The Whistlestop Half marathon is in 2 weeks already! I need to get my butt in the ready.
It feel like I have a million and one things to do so I better get crackin. Have a good day!
4 comments:
Your weekend sounds positively delightful!
Best.Hat.Ever.
I totally understand about it being cold, running through the house in hopes that your feet won't freeze and grabbing anything & everything to keep warm! It's freezing cold here too! I bet that long run will get you all warmed up ;)
great photo! great hat!
Post a Comment