Thursday, October 22, 2009

away i go.

I'm off to Chicago folks. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hope to be back early next week. Here are a few links for you to enjoy while I'm away....

Beautiful clothes and furniture (pictured above)

a fashion coloring book!

i want this shirt jacket.

I bought this last week and love it.

i wish i could make cupcakes look this good and pretty.

still need to see this. and buy the soundtrack. karen o!

this beautiful girl reminds me of an old friend i miss.

did you see this Oprah? makes me so thankful.

a new online boutique to check out (via commas and clauses)

and for those of us that watch crappy tv. really Jake?

and a question for you: what are your thoughts about wearing brown boots with black tights or clothes? just curious...

until next week friends!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Have a wonderful time, dear friend!

Megan said...

have fun in Chicago!

Tiffany said...

brown boots with black tights.
very do able, thats my combo alll the time!
black socks with shoes?
not so much, i don't know why!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

You are always headed off to some place fun! I am horrible at creative color combinations, but I have a pair of brownish-cordovan boots that don't match anything I own (other than jeans). I was thinking of pairing them with black, so I'm glad you mentioned this combo. Maybe I can make it work. Have a great weekend!

Clarity said...

As I now know you dislike taking to the air, I hope that your trip was soothing.

Hmm, did you think of me perhaps during the take off? :)

If I could impede your slight phobia in any way, that would be gratifying, x.

P.S. I don't wear tights so cannot comment. I like long black skirts with brown boots though, there's something original in that.