

Via me melodia & you fail
...................................................................
Tomorrow I head to the cities and then I'm off to Chicago for Stylemax. I still can't believe I'll be buying clothes for summer when there is snow falling outside my window. This will be my first trip EVER to Chicago. I'll be alone the first night, so I plan on wondering around the city and hopefully make my way to Division Street where I hear there's good shopping and food. I'm also meeting my new friend/rep Helen of Dear Creatures for Dinner. She lives in Chicago so I'm sure she will know a good place to dine. That's another highlight of being a buyer- I'm meeting some very cool people. Have you been to Chicago? Any recommendations?

4 comments:
I'm with you on drawing. I am relegated to stick figures!
The clothing world is so weird but the plus side is...you get a jump on what will be the summer fashion!
those illustrations are so lovely. i really love the first one. xo
peace & love.
ooooh, I love these illustrations! and I have no recommendations with Chicago--since I haven't been since high school, though I'm trying to get a job and move out there--besides going to Penelope's...I only ever have shopping recommendations!
Me Melodia always finds the coolest illustrations, doesn't she? I've only been to Chicago briefly, like for a 36-hour stay. We didn't have much time to do anything outside of the Guinness Oyster festival we attended, and of course the guys didn't want to shop, so we just walked like 10 miles around the city, and ate at Giordano's pizza twice. It was that good...
Post a Comment