Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a cape, a hose, and a vengeance


(all photos via anthro)
I have yet to wear the whole tights with shorts look. These shorts are on sale right now and have me thinking....Do you think you could wear something like this to a fall wedding? I would like to wear a loose button up tucked in and maybe a cape (just kidding). Although that does sounds like something I will probably wear when I'm a crazy old lady.
......... ....

Speaking of capes. I can't believe Halloween is so close. Yesterday I spent 3 hours shopping for a spooky (but classy) window display for the boutique. It makes me want to decorate my front porch now. We already had our first pumpkin of the season smashed so I can't imagine what drunk college students would do with a front porch of decorations. It makes me want to sleep outside incognito with my hose ready to go. Perhaps not worth the trouble...
......................... ......... .....

bye bye for today!

6 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

That would look fabulous with the tights...especially with how cold it has become!

Tiffany said...

you'll have to show us what the window will look like with your halloween make over!

Julia said...

I can just imagine you out there with your hose. I'm positive it would be a hoot :)

Baglady said...

Capes rock. I always wanted one like the Scottish Widows lady or the French Lieutenant's Woman. *sigh*
Some things get harder to get away with as one gets older.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

You had better believe I will be wearing a cape when I am old. I'll wear whatever the hell I want when I turn 80, whether people think I'm crazy or not ;)

I have done the tights with shorts thing for winter, but never with heels. I think it would be a cute outfit. Love those shorts!

Rachel Follett said...

Loving this look. If I lived in a colder place I would totally sport it!