What you are you up to this fine weekend? A bunch of us are off to Ashland and Bayfield tomorrow for the Whistlestop half marathon. Its one of my favorite courses. Its on a beautiful trail where you are surrounded changing leaves and the weather is nice and cool. I didn't train all that much (again), but I think I'm a pro at winging things like this now. We're all staying in a historic hotel called Greunkes where JFK Jr. and other celebrities stayed. We have stayed here the last 3 years and I like assuming we're staying in the same room he did. It just makes the whole experience :)
...................... ............................ ......................... ....................... ..............................
Here are some things I'll leave you with for the weekend:
After seeing this post, I REALLY want a vintage sequined jacket. Too cool.
A dream to be here.
Maybe this will be my drink of choice this weekend.
The best everyday bootie. Too bad they are out of my size! (via Leslie)
Hat season!
Happy Weekend!
2 comments:
I loved the new Chanel look...so casual and quite the change from the usual avante garde. Now the drink sounds absolutely intoxicating...guess that's what it's meant to be!
Have a great weekend!!
Hope you had a great race...I love that area. Hope you avoided the snow flurries.
We have big plans to kayak the Apostle islands next summer.
Post a Comment