I had mine chopped from bob-ish to short about two weeks ago. It's taken me about 13 days to get used to it. Still not 100% sure. Maybe you should get a short wig instead...
I think this is soooo cute, but I am nowhere near brave enough to pull off the look. My hair is almost to my waist and I know I need a haircut so badly but I keep putting it off. I haven't had a cut in two years!
7 comments:
I love a pixie cut!
I had mine chopped from bob-ish to short about two weeks ago. It's taken me about 13 days to get used to it. Still not 100% sure. Maybe you should get a short wig instead...
I think this is soooo cute, but I am nowhere near brave enough to pull off the look. My hair is almost to my waist and I know I need a haircut so badly but I keep putting it off. I haven't had a cut in two years!
Not even to get rid of the split ends?
i chopped off all my hair this past winter...most of the time i really love it.
occasionally i miss having really long curly hair...it just seems a bit more girly.
but then i step out of the shower, and do my hair in ten minutes {or less} and i love it again.
i wish my face suits a short hair hair cut. but it doesn't!~
i totally adore kate holme's haircut.
i love it........
on her!!
not that brave :)
Post a Comment