Monday, October 19, 2009

sleepy head

I took these pictures of Argos yesterday morning. I went go check my email and when I came back into the bedroom he was sleeping with his head on my pillow. He looked so peaceful so I tucked him in with the blanket. He fell right back asleep. I love how drowsy he looks. What a hard life being a dog.

9 comments:

chloejessica said...

Aw my doxie sleeps the same way! Cute pics! :)

Hayley Egan said...

Spoilt dog!! He's beautiful.

shanon said...

Awwwwh! This is the sweetest thing. And I love your bedding by the way. ; )

Tiffany said...

hahaha oh oh oh
AWWW SO CUTE!
i love love your wall colours and pillow case!!

Megan said...

awwww, he looks so adorable, especially in the last pic...and I love the haircut idea from your last post...

Hello Lindello said...

Thanks!
The bedding is a mix of vintage and ikea. The wall paint is from restoration hardware. I want to say its called silver fox or something.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Argus is so adorable, it just want to give him a big hug and kiss him on the nose!

Beth said...

Darling ! Doggies are the best.

Vanessa said...

Oh, you're making me miss my darling doggy!