Sunday, December 27, 2009

holiday weekend.

How was your weekend? Mine was terrific! I did so many things I can't even remember half of them. I do know I ate lots of yummy food, scored some great gifts, hungout with Todd (Ben's little sis' bunny), shoveled for many hours, and saw the movie Avatar in 3D (hence the cool looking glasses in pic 4). Now that we have snow I can't wait to get out and ski and snowshoe! I am hoping to get out this week sometime. How was your holiday?

side notes:
It's official: I really want a bunny to call my own
I really thought Avatar's previews looked so dumb, but the movie was actually really fun to watch.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

HI TODD!!
*waves*

Hayley Egan said...

cute bunny...

Maria Rose said...

The bunny is adorable. My 1st grade teacher had a pet bunny she brought to class...she called him Pebbles, guess why?

Nicole Marie said...

my friend has bunnies. they're adorable but they stink!! be prepared :)

Holly said...

oh hello there beautiful breakfast

Megan said...

A BUNNY?! and that is one awesome bunny name hahah

Lindsay said...

OMG! BUNNY! That is a ridiculously cute rabbit. Little furry animals are pretty much the best things enver.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

"Todd" the bunny. That's adorable! My friend said the same thing about Avatar. She had no desire to see it, but her Mom dragged her there and she said it's really quite fun.