
*First off. I want to thank you all for your sweet comments and emails regarding my insomnia problem. I really appreciate your feedback and I am definitely going to look into finding an evening yoga class or video to do before bed. If you know of any good yoga videos that would be relaxing to do please let me know!This weekend I felt like a total dude. I actually went ice fishing yesterday AND watched a WHOLE football game. Yup. I know. It was a total blast. Ben, Hasty, and I bundled up and went ice fishing for a few hours yesterday during the snow storm. I didn't catch anything, but it was still fun drinking cheap beer and being cozy in the ice house. Last night we watched the Vikings game. I think it was the first football game I have ever watched beginning to end and will probably be my last. It gave me too much anxiety and I began to channel my dad's crazy sports induced outbursts.
I also took up smoking. Not really. Just the 29 cent variety that consists of sugar and high fructose corn syrup. Ben surprised me with a few packs. I think I like the "round ups" the best. Shana if your reading this, you and Tim should start selling these at the theater!
For you Duluthians: have you checked out all the amazing new restaurants we have? Ben and I checked out the Duluth Grill and it was so tasty. I ordered the buffalo tofu melt and it was delightful. Check it out.
.........................
I hope you had a great weekend!
7 comments:
hilarious! i have the same exact "smokes" in my pantry! my bro put a ton in my xmas stocking. haha.
I love candy cigarettes! Where did Ben get them from?
I watched the entire game also. I typically lose interest. I get extremely anxious and can barely watch the end of any close game.
Glad you had a nice weekend. Let me know what you find for yoga videos....
The whole time we were in minnesota at the cabin i really wanted to see what all the little ice fisherman houses were like!
oh, a dude's weekend sounds funa dn horrendous at the same time. My Boy is forcing me to go snowboarding this winter - I'm hoping my butt doesn't sustain too many bruises.
A football game is certainly on the cards this weekend!
Your little plant shelf in the first pictures is super duper adorable! I love it.
Sadly, I know NOTHING about yoga videos. I have a few Living Arts DVDs with Rodney Yee & the like, but they're all sort of short and not particularly relaxing. After attempting to supplement my studio practice with them, I realized that they're just not a good substitute for the actual experience. However, I'm sure that yogis at a studio might have some ideas for a few better relaxation vids to try? You could talk to them?
Haha, I'd totally forgotten about candy cigarettes. Ice fishing sounds fun, but don't think I'll have to opportunity to go anytime soon. It's just a little too warm here for that, tee-hee. Football makes me anxious too. I just about can't watch my San Diego Chargers play anymore. It makes my chest hurt.
Laura- at food and fuel on woodland!
Linzo- thanks. my husband made it.
Post a Comment