Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eryn Brinie.

One my favorite lines to buy from is Eryn Brinie. FW2010 was no disappointment. The line offered both structure and easy fits. At an amazing price point, it's a great line to try all those emerging new trends without breaking the bank. I especially love the coats!
.........
ps. Check out those side braids! ::Sigh:: I'm missing my long hair (again).

7 comments:

Megan said...

that trench is TO DIE FOR...and I hope your food poisoning has subsiding! what a horrible turn of events on your trip!

blue moss said...

SUPER COOL

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

mm, love those pants in the second photo..

littlebyrd said...

I like this. A LOT! Thanks for the introduction :)

stephanie renee said...

these are just lovely!

from lara said...

side braids are everywhere now! i love them... it's a perfect beachy look for summer

Julia said...

Oh, you're right on those lines--I love that jacket in the last photo!