Thursday, February 18, 2010

weekend. nyc. farewell.

I am off to NYC till next Wednesday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to share my trip with you. Leslie may poke in while I'm out, otherwise I should be back to normal blogging next Thursday. Au revoir friends!
.............
click click click:

Katrine Hildebrandt works magic on paper. (via)

I love this shops logo.

good idea!

awesome home.

I think we're all pretty excited about this.

blue culottes. heck yes.

farewell!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

have fun K!
can't wait to see photos.
oo alexa chung collection
shes such a cool chick

Lindsay said...

Have an AWESOME trip!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

That crepe paper tablecloth is brilliant :) Have a great time in NYC Kate!

from lara said...

have a great time here! hope some of the restaurant recommendations were helpful and can't wait to hear about what you do while you're here :)

littlebyrd said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see some pictures!

tinypaperheart said...

great link picks. :)